Cylindrical Mirror Optics
Custom designed concave or convex cylindrical mirrors in a wide range of custom sizes from 2.5mm to 450mm with enhanced coatings.
We have been making cylindrical mirrors for defense & security, industry and commercial applications for the past 30 years. Our multi-axis diamond turning machine shop, precision metrology lab and highly experienced team will bring your ideas to fruition. From the simplest plano optic to complex polynomials, we have the skills to make your custom optic project a reality.
Range of Our Typical Custom Specifications:
- Diameter: 0.10” to 6” (2.5mm to 450mm)
- Length: 0.13” to 6” (3mm to 450mm)
- Concave or Convex
- Cut to CAD Model
- Extruded shapes
- Surface Finish: As low as 10 Angstroms
- Surface Figure: 1/10th wave
- Protected Aluminum
- Protected Gold
- Bare (unprotected) Gold
- UV Enhanced Aluminum (250 – 450 nm)
- Protected Silver (450 nm – 20 um)
Typical Base Materials:
- Nickel-Plated Stainless Steel
- Nickel-Plated Invar
- PMMA (Polymer)
Don’t see exactly what you need here? Let us know, we very likely are able to create it for you.